Blogathon Day 1: Do you have any New Year’s resolutions? What are they? If you don’t, why not?
I’ve never really been one to make New Year’s resolutions, mostly because I know it’s things I may not stick to but also because it’s things I want to do year round and make those decisions throughout the year and just every year when a new year starts. I did, however, make a video going over my 2018 Gaming Resolutions on my YouTube channel. Overall I just prefer to make goals … so here are some of mine for 2018!
- Weight loss. I lost about 35lbs in 2017 and I’d like to continue to lose more weight.
- Stay organized. I got into a fairly decent habit of using a planner and I’d like to continue to stick to it.
- To be happy. I realize this is a bit random, but I really want to focus on myself more this year and on the things that make me truly happy.
- Travel more. The only traveling I did in 2017 was when I moved in February, this year I’d like to take a proper vacation and do a bit of traveling even if it’s just a few cities over for a few nights.
- Blog more. I used to be so into blogging years ago and it quickly became something I just stopped doing. I love looking back at all of my old posts and seeing what I wrote about 5+ years ago, and I want to start documenting that stuff again.
Overall mine are pretty boring 😛 What are yours?
Image is from here.