Commonly asked questions online. If I’m live and you have a question, please don’t hesitate to ask it in chat.
How old are you?
- 32. Yes for real. I am often told I don’t look it.
Where do you live?
- Florida! Born and raised, but I lived in another city for college and lived in Ohio for a few years previously as well.
What is your job?
- I do a bit of everything. I currently work for a gaming company (no I won’t tell you which one), but streaming is also another source of income for me. I also do some freelance graphic/web design and house/pet sit for people often.
When do you stream?
- 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. I start at 6pm EST every day but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I do afternoon streams at 1pm est. You can see a full schedule.
When did you start streaming?
- One of my first streams was around 2013, I was visiting my boyfriend at the time and was able to use his internet (mine was garbage). So I was only able to stream when I visited him. End of 2014 I moved to Ohio and had decent internet and streamed almost every day. In 2017 I moved back to Florida and had garbage internet again, until I got it upgraded that summer. So basically off an on for years, but more recently I started streaming again end of May 2017 which was when I got affiliate!
What do you stream?
- Mostly Overwatch competitive. I’ve loved the game since it came out and currently play on 4 different accounts (I have a problem, I know). You can also sometimes find me streaming a few other games as well: World of Warcraft, Realm Royale, Fortnite, and more.